Undergraduate Admissions

Undergraduate Admissions

Please visit the George Mason University Admissions website for application information for freshman, transfer and international students.  Applicants interested in receiving a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Minor in Conflict Analysis and Resolution must first apply to, and be admitted to George Mason University.

Freshman Applicants

If you are currently a high school student or hope to start your first year of college at Mason, please visit the Office of Admissions' freshmen webpage for information about application requirements, deadlines, and opportunities to meet a Mason representative near your hometown. 

Transferring to Mason

If you are considering transferring to Mason to study Conflict Analysis and Resolution, here are some resources that may be helpful in the process:

Admissions Information

There is no separate application for S-CAR, so if you are admitted to Mason, you are eligible to major in Conflict Analysis and Resolution. Please visit the Office of Admissions' website for information regarding transfer requirements and application deadlines.

VCCS Transfer Guides

The transfer guides are suggestions of classes to take at VCCS schools. If you transferring from another school, we recommend taking classes that satisfy the university's Mason Core requirements. You can then use the Transfer Credit Search Engine to determine which courses will transfer as general education options. (Please note: if a course is not on the search engine, it does not necessarily mean that it won't transfer. The courses listed are only ones that have been previously evaluated.)

Financial Aid

Information about paying for college including scholarships, loans and work study can be found at the George Mason University Office of Student Financial Aid website.

Declaring Your Major or Minor

Admitted students interested in declaring a B.A., B.S., or minor in Conflict Analysis and Resolution are welcome to visit the S-CAR Undergraduate Advising Office located in the Northeast Module II.  Students will also have the opportunity to speak with an advisor during freshman and transfer orientation sessions.

Have any questions or want to learn more about the program? Advisors can be reached for general inquiries at ugradcar@gmu.edu or 703-993-4165.

S-CAR.GMU.EDU | Copyright © 2010-2015