Over 2,000 people have joined the new S-CAR Community Network and Forum including hundreds of reconnected alums. This network is semi-private, available only to S-CAR students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Click below to join!
Welcome S-CAR Alumni!
We would appreciate your feedback and suggestions on how best we can communicate and serve our alumni community.
If you would like more information or would like to submit suggestions contact:
S-CAR Alumni Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackie Finch, M.Ed., Career Advisor
1. Join the S-CAR Community Network and Form- an online social and professional network designed to keep the S-CAR community connected.
2. Share your accomplishments with S-CAR (publications, career milestones, blogs, awards, etc.).
3. Volunteer/Attend S-CAR Events: Information Sessions for Prospective Students, Idealist Graduate School Fairs, Career Intensives and Panels, S-CAR Alumni Symposium, Welcome Dinner, Open House, Spring Celebration of Achievements,
4. Hold a leadership position within the S-CAR Alumni Chapter.
5. Become an S-CAR Advisory Board Member.
6. Donate to the S-CAR Alumni Scholarship Fund.
7. Talk with your employer about recruiting S-CAR students and gradutes.
8. Host an S-CAR Alumni social gathering.
9. Update your contact information in the GMU Alumni Relations Directory.
10. Keep us informed of where you are and where you are going.