Undergraduate Admissions

Undergraduate Admissions


Please visit the Mason Admissions website for application information for freshman, transfer and international students.  Applicants interested in receiving a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Minor in Conflict Analysis and Resolution must first apply to, and be admitted to George Mason University.

 Financial Aid

Information about paying for college including scholarships, loans and work study can be found at the Mason Office of Student Financial Aid website.

Declaring the Major or Minor

Admitted students interested in declaring a B.A., B.S., or minor in Conflict Analysis and Resolution should visit the S-CAR Undergraduate Advising office located in the Northeast Module II.  Students will also have the opportunity to speak with an advisor during freshman and transfer orientation sessions.

Advisors can be reached at ugradcar@gmu.edu or 703-993-4165.

S-CAR.GMU.EDU | Copyright © 2010-2015

Copyright © 2013 | All rights reserved